1. How/when did you get into the tanning industry?
In 2012, I had recently graduated college with a bachelor’s degree in Design & Marketing and accepted a position with Houchens Industries – tanning product distributor, Four Seasons. In 2016, I left the industry to work for Houchens, and in 2017 I was recruited by JK Products & Services.
2. What was your first job?
I started working for my parents’ family business when I was 12, and my first job outside of the family company was at Cool Beans – a little ice cream shop in Bowling Green, KY.
3. What is your favorite game or sport to watch or play?
I am a fan of watching most sports, but I really look forward to watching the Winter X-games each year.
4. Name one of your biggest pet peeves.
Rude and disrespectful drivers … we are ALL trying to get somewhere!
5. What is your spirit animal and why?
The red cardinal brings more meaning to me than most and each time I am greeted by their presence, it is a special reminder of my father, up above.
6. Necessities aside, what one thing could you not go a day without?
It’s a tie between coffee and lip gloss.
7. How would your friends describe you?
Honest, outgoing, dedicated.
Since 1997, IST Magazine (formerly known as Island Sun Times) has been committed to the success of salon professionals, while promoting the growth of the tanning industry as a whole.
Copyright 2020 ist Magazine