1. When you were a kid, what did you want to grow up to be?
Growing up with two brothers and constantly watching sports, I wanted to be a sideline reporter for ESPN.
2. What is the best thing about your job with Devoted Creations?
Okay, I have two answers here: I adore my co-workers and how much fun we have every day in the office. I also love going to shows to provide training and meeting/getting to know everyone in the industry.
3. If you had a “warning” label, what would it say?
“WARNING: High maintenance and requires copious amounts of coffee.”
4. Where is the coolest place you’ve traveled?
Definitely South Korea – it is a beautiful country with wonderful people and the best food! One of the coolest things I did while living there was go to the top of Lotte World Tower in Seoul, which is the world’s fifth tallest building.
5. What might we hear you singing at karaoke night?
“Friends In Low Places” by Garth Brooks and “Rocky Top” by the Osborne Brothers (I’m a Tennessee girl through-and-through).
6. Tell us something people would never guess about you.
Growing up, I was “limbo champ” at the local skating rink. I seriously don’t think I ever lost a contest!
7. What are you most excited about in your life right now?
I’m excited about living in Florida with my boyfriend Dan and my “daughter” (cat), Chanel. And I’m most excited about my career – I feel right at home at Devoted Creations and I think the tanning industry is exactly where I belong!
Since 1997, IST Magazine (formerly known as Island Sun Times) has been committed to the success of salon professionals, while promoting the growth of the tanning industry as a whole.
Copyright 2020 ist Magazine