1. How did you come by your job in the tanning industry?
A good friend introduced me to the business. I started working at PC Tan (now TSU) in shipping/receiving, then became a field service tech/equipment installer which I have been doing for about 16 years.
2. In the morning, do you hit the snooze button or jump out of bed?
No time to snooze! I get up immediately.
3. If a toy company made an action figure of you, what two accessories would it come with?
It would come with a race car and a helmet. I used to drag race when I was young – now, I just like watching it on TV.
4. What place is at the top of your travel Bucket List and why?
I would love to visit Greece – I hear so much about how beautiful it is and want to see for myself.
5. If you had to eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Brown stew fish, rice & peas Jamaican style is a comfort food that takes me back home and reminds me of my childhood … cooked by someone else, of course LOL!
6. What do you like most about your job?
I enjoy meeting so many new people and seeing the smiles on their faces when I walk into their business. They know I’m going to take care of their issues and service needs.
7. What advice would you give your 17-year-old self?
Don’t give up on what you believe in.
Since 1997, IST Magazine (formerly known as Island Sun Times) has been committed to the success of salon professionals, while promoting the growth of the tanning industry as a whole.
Copyright 2020 ist Magazine